I was gonna say- they’re either on my face or in my shirt pocket. :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Wait, what...?! :whistle: :rofl: :lol: Pretty cool hobby... thought never crossed my mind to grow them. May you be successful in your growing...
My dad used to be fond of saying “it’s probably the last place you left it.” He was very stringent concerning my brother and I returning his tools...
Hook ‘em young- his and you life will be greatly enriched as I’m sure sure you’re aware of AC.
Precisely. She splits, I supervise. After all, someone has to instruct on grain and such.
“Buttered popcorn” day lilies- our favorite... [ATTACH] Double petal day lilies behind the hydrangea (which for once didn’t get burned up by...
Nailed it...:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Whoa... settle it sister. :rofl: :lol: I don’t know if I can handle yer dancin’ banana... o_O :rofl: :lol:
I don’t follow.... going to the next size thread would occur in the current screw location, right...? IDK- am I having a wildwest moment?...
Maybe the air fryer...? :whistle: :D :D
All kidding aside eatonpcat, I don’t think you should refer to your hunny that way... oh wait- that was more kidding. :eek: :rofl: :lol:...
Don’t strip your screw hole in the 1st place... :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Quite well! And we got a small metric ton of the leftover pulled pork to bring home. MarkG (another Eng. coworker) and I will be smoking a...
:yes:
I appreciate you clarifying. :rofl: :lol::thumbs::wacky:
Of course it’s always an option, and though fox9988 posed the question of physicalities... it is notable that Yawner appears to be just slightly...
Either “that’s awesome” or you win the award known as “You Sück!” which is actually a good award to receive. :thumbs: :stacker::stacker::stacker:
On the machinery or the Mrs.? :eek: :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :salute:
My vote too. BP is not so easy to split even with the hydros in the game. That split pic reminds of the last one I split- grain sort of “chunks”...
‘Tis inevitable.