:salute:
Nope- not either of those. :sherlock:
I bet that’s the only blue you like. :salute: :D :handshake:
Damm things! :rofl: :lol:
I do something like this to avoid the velveeta- Cup of milk 1/2 to whole stick of butter Slowly bring to gentle boil, cut heat down- wait a few...
Looks gooder to me, although sunlight and air are better in my opinion. The only thing I would suggest is picking one direction to stack in-...
Just so happens I work during the day. :handshake: I only checked in now cos I’m taking care of some paperwork. :rofl: :lol:
I think wood boss or Lincoln choppers or something like that, lives near there?
Yes. Womanspeak for hinges. :rofl: :lol: :D
Great pics Rope :salute: Thanx for taking us along. :handshake:
[ATTACH]
I see hinges.
Y’all just need to start a rain and/or weather report thread... :rofl: :lol: I see this thread pop up and think “surely not yet!!!” :eek:...
Having taken all this in and “liked” the posts and responded to a PM in kind... I was absent from the forum from 6pm till a few minutes ago... I...
Ya know, our good ol’ friend wildwest talks about the occasional difficulty of deciphering “womanspeak”..... but “CBVTspeak” is a language all its...
Ya think?! :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Yeth. :D :rofl: :lol:
[MEDIA]
Yep- I got that tee shirt too... :picard: :rofl: :lol:
How big a crow bar did Mrs. eatonpcat have to use to pry that $$$ outa yer wallet??? :rofl: :lol: Or pry you up to get that wallet out yer back...