Me thinks mat60 has started a trend! :D:rofl: :lol::salute:
I only “liked” this to let you know I read your post. Otherwise, I’ll echo billb3 ’s sentiment - “no.” :faint:
Get “Title insurance.” We didn’t and the handshake agreement between the mother who lived in our house and the lady next door for a small paved...
Are y’all tapped into SciFi channel or something? Maybe y’all have a VCR copy of “ChainsawNado” or what?!!! :whistle: :sherlock: :zip: :rofl: :lol:
I will say- green splits of Siberian elm stink like cat pizz with a smantering of puke mixed in for good (bad, really) measure.
walt? Scotty Overkill?
Reminds me of an old Thompson.
Yessir. After all, we are talking about RM. :rofl: :lol:
Plenty of merit to the whole thing Jon. Well said. :salute: :handshake:
Like but not like that post. Maybe time to see if Miss Elizabeth wants to turn some wrenches? :thumbs: :D
Never knew such a movie existed... kinda glad for that, too. :whistle::rofl: :lol: :salute:
Poor woman!!! Give ‘er a break!:D:rofl: :lol: That your boat in the background?:whistle:
100% same reason here. :thumbs::confused::( Experienced that a few years ago here- yep, splendid. :yes:
Total need.
What do they have to convince you of? Convenience? :rofl: :lol: :eek:
Great! Can be challenging to stack and provide enough air space for good drying. I had a similar situation with some 3x3 oak runners from sheet...
Best narration of a recipe goes to........................ Brandon Scott :dancer: :banana: :makeitrain" :rofl: :lol: :salute: Only thing you...
We are in the midst of a summer not unlike when I was growing up on LI in the ‘70s and early to mid 80’s... Over the past 23 years that I’ve been...
I might say a week or even a day, compared to me of late.
:picard: