Wet dreary day. 33 heading to mid 40's.
X3
Good mourning. Sun is shining through hazy skies. 32 and heading to the 40's. Have a good all.
When I was looking out the window checking on the dog, i seen my first snow drop flowers.
Partly cloudy skies. About 45 out. Chaz stoked up the stove this morning and I am glad he did. The power has been out for a little over an hour....
Good morning. Not much going on here. Overcast with temp at 40. Winds should be in lower 20s. Drying out time.
Lol we had a beagle once named Missy. Good name choice.
Been wondering how she was doing. Thanks for the up date.
Who said you had to give it up. You just don't have to work so hard.
Good morning. Looks like the day will be nice. The sun is shining and should get on low 40s.
Cute pup.
Very nice but you need a boat cushion for the bucket. Lol
Oh not nice but good. Lol
Did you find it all split? If so nice score.
The guy that we get ours egg free from normally only has styrofoam. Offered to give them back when done but didn't want them so the guy that...
Good afternoon. Chaz went shopping yesterday. Had pork loin on sail for $1.68 #. He bought 2. One to the freezer for smoking. The 2nd one I...
Started at 20 but with blue skies it is working its way up to mid 30s. Heard a robin but didn't see him. Starting to hear more birds just before...
Lol i remember when I lived out in Iowa, I went to men's dept in target. They went by inseam and waist. I could actually get jeans to fit me....
X2