Good morning all. Starting out with 55. Overcast right now but possible rain later. Rain coming in over next 10 days with just a couple cloudy days.
Sorry to hear about your wife. Feel free to vent anytime.
Good afternoon . Had to get lab work done this morning. Then bank, then store, then pock up taxes. Gotta say, like the refund this year.
That is hard to like Hang in there.
I get advantix from my vet. Since we have lived here I don't think I have seen any fleas or ticks on our dogs.
They cleaned it but did get much junk out. They did not say yeast. Just that it was really inflamed and swollen. Since she just showed symptoms...
Just got back from vets. She.has a left ear infection. Running a 101 temp. The vet gave her.a dose of some sort of gel that works for 20 days....
Guess I better bring my boots to GTG.
Good morning all. Hope everyone has s good day.
Happy birthday.
Well Holly gets to go to the vet this afternoon. After I went to bed I guess she started scratching her ear a lot. He told me about it as he is...
Looks good. Now that is all wood your son split?
Morning all. Sitting at 56 and will be the high for today with partly cloudy skies.
We hit 65 yesterday and overnight low was 56. Mid 60s again today.
While I relaxed on the porch, Chaz was busy working on.a drainage ditch. [ATTACH]
Good morning. 60 outside with partly cloudy skies. Might take the dog for a run later. Of course i will be on the ATV.
Morning everyone. About 46 out and heading to 65. Wee probably going to burn one of brush piles today. Other than that quiet day. Ground is...
Congrats. Don't forget pics.
Nice. Welcome to the forum. We like dogs, pics and beer. You will enjoy it here.
Good morning. Dreary, wet day here. Slowly climbing up to mid 40's.