194 = not a pro saw. :salute:
The only Stihl saw I can currently complain about is my 241 because it attracts pests...
Oh my! I love me some vintage homies and Remingtons.
I think she gave you permission...:salute::rofl: :lol:
Rules out those two listed for sure, stihl as a whole, no.
I bet ba nice ported 241 would have started but he ain'tz gotz one demz.
271 or 291? He said he wants light weight. Probably wants power too soooo.....
One is enough.
Its actually a Zenoah built saw. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought it.
Better find something of value to sell if you want my 241. Lol
Currently my only Echo is a ported 2511P only 6 pounds but above your price limit and not a good 10-12" wood saw. That CS-362 is worth a look as...
And it will definitely live up to my expectations. Ive seen one in action against a 241. Both ported by the same fella.
Not without you taking out a mortgage on your house.
I know all to well about the light weight needs. 4 neck and a lower back surgery has me really limited. My biggest saw is 43cc and 12.8 pounds...
I did buy a new 543xp though. That is not a lie. Its on the way. The yin and yang. It will get the XS treatment as well. You really should buy...
I have a couple of those. I ported this one. It's a finicky, hard to keep tuned POS. That is seasoned hard maple. 18" semi chisel....
Oh yes. You know I like my ugly blue / green version.