[ATTACH]
Oh, I almost forgot an interesting observation. I noticed when you trigger the husky to full throttle it moves the powerhead away from the rear...
I must add something here. The obvious reason I like the inboard is ease of chain installation and removal but there is a downside if you like to...
Lastly, until I have more time with it... I prefer the access to the Husqvarna air filter as it requires no tools and you don't have to remove...
Other tidbits I've noticed to compare... Captive bar nut on the Stihl vs the loose versions on the Husqvarna. Win Stihl. The Husqvarna has two...
The Husqvarna aluminum handlebar vs the Stihl polymer handlebar.... I'm not one to get hung up on "a real pro saw has an aluminum bar" hype but,...
I just received the new Husqvarna yesterday. I've had the 241 for close to two years now. I ran it for 10 tanks stock and then had Kevin port it....
Now that I have your attention, meet Yin and Yang. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] These saws are direct competitors and I'll be giving my honest opinions...
Japan. Made by Zenoah. I'll be doing a thread on this in comparison to my ms241, its direct competitor, when they were both being sold here.
I'll check them out. I'll bring heavy duty trash bags in case. In a hatchback back for this trip. Lol
I'll give it away locally first.
Added this to my herd yesterday. She will be get the extra sausage come spring. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
My vote is bacon grease...
That should work out great for you.
It's new out of the box today, it should be nice. Lol
I'll probably bring this to get it broken in before it goes to the great north for an extra helping of sausage. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I love them both for different reasons.
12 minutes with the echo to limb out and cut up the top. Everything from 1.5" on up is in 12-16" pieces. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I didn't time this one...
Cut them down with the Stihl as well as the main trunk then all the rest with Echo. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] I put these to task today. Best saws made for my needs.