I wouldn't count on that.
I'll sell it to you right now. $1500 plus shipping.
I can almost bring my 2511 for that stuff. :rofl: :lol:
I like his music. I saw him at an outdoor music festival we used to have here before our county ran another event into the ground. It was 11 days...
In this comparison thread, the Husqvarna has the monetary rocker switch, the stihl has the whatever that is they have / had. You push up to shut...
I've watched some of your msa300 videos. Its pretty impressive. I'm a lover of chainsaws. If I like it, I like it. Brand doesn't enter into it as...
I picked up a chain tonight. Tractor supply only had the semi chisel X cut so that will get me started the actual cutting. Maybe tomorrow.
Plus I found the Red Max version for $349 and free shipping. Well, some enabler showed me the link. I haven't ordered that one.
Ya think...
It's official now. The 10 Homelite 150's, nope.... 8 Remington mighty mite saws, nope... Numerous other saws of many brands, nope... Buy two...
Well, I went and bought a second new 543xp. Yes, I like It that much without even cutting with it yet.
Same here. It was a large factor in my decision to buy it.
Another comparison that I'll have follow ups on after this observation... Stihl has spring anti vibe and its the smoothest saw I've ran. Now, this...
So if I want another to squirrel away for a rainy day I know who to get hold of...
Stayner did his at Kevins. .325 rim. He was doing all kinds of chain swapping / cut times. In a nut shell the new Stihl RS Pro, narrow kerf .325...
They are? Dang it! That was going to be one of my plusses for the Husqvarna. Still available here. The 241 is in other parts of the world but not...
That's a little bar for a "big' saw.:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
From what ive read and watched on YouTube, the are kind of a dog until broken in and they take many tanks. Ive read as many as 20. My 241 was a...
There is more to come. I can nitpick all sorts of stuff lol. Example, although they both use Torx head fasteners, the Stihl fasteners look to...
Yes it is.