Thanks for links. I read all three pages of the AS thread. I'm saving the mowers to go link in case my CAD goes haywire. More haywire. Im in the...
Very cool.
So cannon makes a bar called the Super Bar Duralite. They now have them in 16" and 18" with their C1 universal Mount that allows it ro be used on...
That didn't love you long time did it.:rofl: :lol:
Yes it is. Especially considering what the orange Husqvarna version cost normally. That 543 sake was power head only and $420 with shipping. The...
Hopefully a chicom 241 comes out for the cheapskates...
I might get an 18" tsumura or sugi for the 543.
Id hands down buy the red max over the ms250.
Link is above. Same saw as the Husqvarna 543xp. Red max / Zenoah makes the 543xp.
Not if its in the hands of a private individual who knows. I don't see you paying $600 for s nos unit at a dealer.
Heated Milwaukee gloves.
You're to cheap to pay what a NOS unit would go for. Buy that redmax, get it ported. Pretend its a 241 but slimmer.
My saw will be here the 26th according to the tracking number. So the 27th or 28th. Lol
https://www.rcpw.com/redmax-gz4350-43-1cc-chainsaw-w-16-bar-and-chain/
For now...
I'm working on it. Had to get the important stuff out the way first. :rofl: :lol: Also there is a slight change of plans. I'm buying the red max...
Will that seller ship out of the country? I think Stihl really frowns upon this. Shipping equipment to areas they aren't offered. Good thing I...
Even if he did its going to be about 75% more than you are willing to pay.
Well it's been awhile but now that I'm all healed up from shoulder surgery, I can finally get back to the fun things in life. I'm really digging...
You and your better half are always a pleasure to be around. I'm glad you are coming up.