Interesting. Ill check it out.
I can imagine you'd prefer the safer stuff for your lungs when up in the canopy cutting. Surrounded by a vapor.
Cool. Good information. Thank you.
I'll definitely be getting a air rifle that will as well. I'm leaning towards a .257 to start. Like an air force Texan.
Does it turn to a nearly unremovable varnish like canola oil does?
This is my MS241 after Kevin ported it. [MEDIA]
Or my 17 hornet and 204.
Lol. I thought you said "do I have relatives "
This is after Kevin ported it and still not broken in. [MEDIA]
So for those that have just ordered a GZ4350 / 543xp, or anyone else interested, this is a stock, not broken in 543 making its first cuts. [MEDIA]
Not bad for our first real ride in 6 months. [ATTACH]
25 miles in getting a snack... its almost a 50 mile ride, not 40.
There has been before. Taking a break at the 13 mile marker.
Sorry about that. Lol
Very cool
I'll trade the green ported poulan for a 4 stroke saw brad.
Fixing to head out on our 40 mile rail trail ride that she requested we do for our special day. Out to Dinner later. Anyway, these are the lesser...
Nice. I look forward to what you think as well. Feel free to do that here if you wish.
Excellent.
So today is our 23 year anniversary and tomorrow his her birthday. There won't be any chainsaw cutting impressions this weekend most likely. If...