I'll get with you later.
So, I have a pretty regimented break in I adhere to. The first 1/2 tank was all heat cycling at certain time intervals. Everything two strokes I...
The Stihl weight was 12.8 on the same scale with original rollermatic bar and 3/8 lp full chisel green label chain.
Both saws are full of gas and oil right to the top. The Stihl has a Stihl branded light bar. The Husqvarna has a laminated steel bar.... for now....
I lubed the O ring and filter mating surfaces with this to ensure the Oring isn't damaged by other lubricants. [ATTACH]
Anyway, before the weight pics. I normally use white lithium grease or super lube on the filter bases of anything ope. I do, however, run them...
It should be just straight up and down with teeth. Not angling away from the saw out to an inch away or more. Hate it. Lol
That too. Men will fight over anything. Deere vs Kubota, Remington vs Winchester and on and on. Lol
I'm fixing to weigh them now. Both full of fuel and oil.
Pay attention. People are waiting on the 543 xp cutting impressions.
First, I absolutely HATE this felling spike. [ATTACH] If I can't find an aftermarket version thats suitable, I'll make one. It gets in the way...
Im back. You wanted cutting impressions well, here are some after some pictures of what I did today. All maple. Red I believe. The tree was dead...
Exactly. Nothing brings out the tears like an oil thread. Its really strange. Lol
Oh no.....I know nothing.
Same here.
I'll buy you a gallon n trade for a senex saw.
After getting shotgunned in the face and breathing in that pressure washer pump lubricant / antifreeze I think about ma lungs differently now. I...
Ive been using Amsoil semi synthetic bar oil in my precious saws for years now and cheap stuff in the rest. The price of the not oil bar oil is...
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Better-Than-Oil-128-oz-Bar-and-Chain-Oil-Free-Lubricant-20-128-1/324138882
20 at home Depot for a gallon