I might have to have a European 241....
I thought about that and just dying the air filter cover black. Its a different shade of red than the rest of the saw. Odd. The fact it has as...
So I go to do the second 2 minute heat cycle on the Redmax and it won't start. Has no spark. Then I realized an actual non aesthetic...
This was unexpected. Sure wish Ida tested the 543 before running it. [ATTACH]
I'll be porting the left over saw at some point.
Well this settles it. I like the looks of the Husqvarna better than the RedMax. Not from a quality standpoint. They are identical except for...
Oh, this...... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
So I consulted a professional, huskihl , to get information on the carb needle locks as I've not encountered this style before. A splined carb...
You are missing out by being just a Stihl collector. Seriously. Oh, and Senex 4 stroke saw collector too. Sell them as door stops or fancy boat...
You do realize this is a thread about a saw you will never own vs one you wouldn't buy anyway right?
Ill trade you a ported poulan
Says the guy with a wearhouse full of Senex 4 stroke saws he can't give away. Well, actually, id take a free one...
:thumbs: I knew I wasn't crazy...
The eye roll says it all lol
Do you have it too?...
I'm posting it here. I'm not going to argue if people have a different way or no way of breaking in an engine. Not my engine. :salute: This is...
Franks mang. Sometimes its a burden the OCD. :headbang::thumbs:
Im out after this. Momma is home and we are going riding. Piece errbody. I'll be back. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Even though I usually put this kinda stuff in my oil thread I'll share it here as well. As stated, I use a full mineral oil for break in. Blue...
Ok. Compression...wish Id thought to check it before running it. I'll check the RedMax. It will give us some kind of baseline although a different...