We all could start a club. Lol
Kevin's 346 builds are pretty insane.
Picture....
One of several in progress projects on one of my benches. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Just a muffler mod in this lil vid. Going...
You can have dibz on a poulan fir senix trade
Good deal.
So which poulan do you want for a senex? Green or yellow?
I hope it sucks. I have much $$$ in Milwaukee tools now. Oh and saws.
Yor turn Mrxlh I know you got one too.
There is a link somewhere here. I can hunt it down...
They both are nice looking. I just prefer the orange which isn't my normal. In general.
I had an Echo cs-310 for many years. I did the muffler and carb limiters. I thought it was an animal. I'm not joking. I joined a saw forum and...
Yay! Get yourself a splined carb tool if you are in the know on adjusting carburators on saws. Expect it to be low on power for a good many tanks.
Both rocker switches. Different color. I'll buy the XP switch if It irritates me to much. Both have the through the crankshaft grease port for the...
Outside the color and the momentary kill switch on the XP and not on the GZ, they are identical. Fit and finish. Feel ect. But, as surprised as I...
Perfect.
The RedMax has a smidge higher compression after only doing heat cycles vs the Husqvarna 3 tanks. Out of curiosity I'll probably end up checking...
I guess this is now a Stihl vs Husqvarna vs RedMax thread lol. Last heat cycle completed on RedMax. Raining today so no cutting today. I'm going...
[MEDIA] For those of you that may have purchased one of these or the RedMax variant... His thoughts on its lack of power mirror mine. He akso...
Is this a dish to pass type event like all the other GTGs?