X2
What a dope.
All things considered, not too bad. The cast is bulkier and heavier than the splint. Things could be worse.
Good morning, everyone. Mid 30's and breezy. Aside from where it was piled up, all snow has melted. Snow forecasted for tomorrow....
I do not believe there are multiple electrical rates for daytime and nighttime, only one.
Unadorned [ATTACH]
Yeah yeah... :p If all goes well, I have someone that'll dress up the cast a bit. [ATTACH]
No surgery.....for now. A cast and a follow-up appointment next week. [ATTACH] I'll spare you from the xray and cool bruise patterns.
Me too. 4 is my usual number of guesses
IMO - subsidies just allow the seller to charge higher prices. Understanding supply/demand is always in play, if subsidies on most anything were...
An oldie but goodie. The joke, that is. :whistle:
Today's work made me smile!
This has been educational. When charging at home, can you plug in to just any outlet, or did you have some kind of special charging circuit...
Good morning, everyone. 50⁰ to start. Overcast with rain later. Snow mostly melted. I go to the hand surgeon this afternoon. As it's the...
Nice fence! Not so sure about accommodating hedgehogs, though. I hope you can tee it up shortly!
And the zombie apocalypse!
Zip it, Brad! :smoke:
Birch needs to be opened up. Before bucking, I use the chainsaw to zip a shallow cut the length of the wood. Just deep enough to get through the...
Good morning, folks. Mid 30's, overcast, and misty. Temps moving to near 60⁰ with showers. A snow melt kind of day. Nothing new otherwise....
Have fun! Be safe!