I use an android tablet and it works fine. Try a different browser
Good morning, everyone. Like yesterday, today starts below freezing, and rising into the 50's. Had a good lunch yesterday. One of a kind?...
It's nice your employer orders pellets for employees. I'm guessing there's $'s to be saved by you, sharing in a volume discount?
If I understand you correctly, what you are referring to is known around these here parts, as a "systems check". :cool:
Nice job. Are you taking the brush and punk wood away?
M2theB has pulled the plug on jokes. Let 'em fly! :thumbs: This happened in our driveway. I had walked in the area twice. 3rd time wasn't the...
Slipped on black ice last Thursday. Broken wrist
You bet! [ATTACH]
Nice to look at, but hoping it's the last of it.[ATTACH]
Nice options for wood species there. Same thing here. Well done!
Good morning, everyone. Yesterday, we got ~3 inches of snow on the grass and less than an inch on the driveway. 50's later today and...
A mini score is still a score. Well done!
I've noticed quite a few panels around here that have looked like that around here, over the past few months.
It is what it is. Just a rule of thumb from the past.
Yeah. I'm understanding that more each day. It is what it is. :yes:
Thoughts and prayers, Eric B and T.Jeff
Good morning, everyone. Just below freezing and overcast. Snow here by noon. 2-3 inches forecasted. Roads should stay just wet, mostly....
Too bad you can't drop a fishing line off the back of those ships. :cool:
I've always heard the average cost of a cord of wood should be about equal to 100gals of fuel oil. Your mileage will probably vary.
What do you call a row of rabbits hopping away? A receding hare line.