I'm all for keeping the clock changes as is. It doesn't affect me, and it provides me with entertainment twice a year as I read and listen to...
Good morning, everyone. Winter temps have returned. 23⁰ here. Not getting much above 30⁰. I'm taking dad to a Dr appointment this morning....
Thoughts and prayers to those who knew Kenis, and to his family. Stay healthy everyone.
Good morning, everyone. Temps in upper 30's at the moment. Going to visit mom and dad this morning. Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, everyone. Cool, showery day ahead. Temps in mid 40's. Looking forward to going to my BIL's birthday party this afternoon....
Done!
Same day? How about 20mins? My first post in here. I'll have to see what else I might have kicking around that's FHC worthy.
A leaf trap!
I'd like to see them go to someone who'd use them.
I have ~2 dozen of the older style canning jars, with glass lids and metal locking bail. I'm hoping to find someone in New England that would...
Good morning, everyone. Mid 30s and overcast to start. Heading to mid 60's. I'll be running a few errands today. Be safe Be healthy
We refer to that as "it's slushing outside".
Good soggy morning, everyone. A rainy day here. Temps above freezing. Raining now and should be a raw day ahead. Be safe Be healthy
Nice. I see three light sources. Very cool.
Indeed it did! Done
Count on it. :salute: Filling bird feeders Removing cold ashes from a metal barrel Collect some sticks for kindling Bring some wood to the...
Good morning, folks. Just below freezing to start. Mid 40's later and overcast. Rain coming in overnight. I plan to deal with a few things in...
Nicely done. I'm looking forward to be back at it. Still at least a month away.
Good morning, everyone. Nice sunny day ahead. Approaching 50⁰. Aside from some light grocery shopping, another down day for me. Be safe Be...
Stack it. Air flow is needed. Plus, it'll look nicer Although, holzhausen's are found here and there.