Good morning, everyone. Mid 30's to start. Heading to 50, and sunny. A little this-n-that today. Be safe Be healthy
Nice story!
Agreed I don't recall Sting and Springsteen having big hair
Long list there Frampton Styx Journey Pink Floyd Aerosmith On and on..
Good morning, everyone. Warm to start. 55⁰ and foggy. Showers this morning. Funny how the same coffee can taste different on aby given day....
Welcome back, Mols!
I hesitantly offer..... Would there be a "red dress" episode?:cool:
Close. Maybe 10.5 hrs each.
Good morning, everyone. 38⁰ to start. Heading to low 60's, overcast. Rain overnight. We're taking my folks for chest xrays this morning,...
The wrist is OK, unless I twist or grab something in the wrong way. Another 3 weeks before I go back. The hurts more. Limited range of motion....
Don't slip on it. I hear slipping on black ice is highly overrated.:whistle:
Ditto
I've heard of people using leftover pickle juice from pickles they enjoy. Boil and peel the eggs and put them in the jar with juice. Give them a...
Today's word gave me another chuckle.
Good morning, everyone. Mid 20's to start. Heading to mid 40's. Hoping to catch up with a friend for lunch today. After bringing some wood...
Good morning, folks. Another start with January temps. 17⁰ to start, heading to 40⁰. No exciting plans for today, except to keep woodstove...
..... if you keep gifs like this handy to post anytime, anywhere. [ATTACH]
Best of luck with the new saw!
The finches are changing color here as well!
Black locust puzzle pieces!