Nice effort! To whom are the deliveries made?
Good morning, everyone. Another nice day today. Getting up to 60s, but overcast. Mid-30's and clear to start. A this-n-that day ahead. Be...
Hmmm.., a nail you say. Hmmmm..
The run stop switch was in the off/stop position?
:popcorn::coldone:
Looks like EAB trails, under ash bark.
I sliced up a water bed mattress that a buddy was replacing. The 4 pieces have been covering wood for ~5yrs. They get real stiff in cold temps.
Good morning, everyone. Another nice day ahead. Mid-30's now and clear. Temps heading into the 50's. Efforts have been underway in regards...
Well, it was time to move the ash splits I made a couple of months ago. [ATTACH] The right third decided to jump into the snow. I had a rack...
If you could get something between them and using a come-along, at a distance, giving the cut one a good tug might pop it free. Emphasis on...
Sounds like a good day for soup.
Good morning, everyone. Just below freezing and overcast. Showers later this afternoon, 50's. I'm hoping to move some wood around. The...
Well.... it looks like it still has newish branches up top and that it leafed out last year. So, my guess will be 4/15/23 18:30hrs. A good...
Exactly my thought! :thumbs:
Looking good. What do you use for a chipper?
No date yet. She's got 1 bid and waiting on a second. We'll see what kind of log pile that's created and go from there. Thanks! There's been...
Were they all out of 3-stage machines? :cool:
Unfortunately, I've not been able to do much more with this wood, at MY SIL's. It's still there until I'm able to deal with it. Additionally,...
Sounds like you could use another pair of gloves, or three.
This ^^^