I had a bulging disc in my lower back and I tried a chiropractor, core strengthening and finally went for the shots. First one made me jump off...
If you get a second 261, you can set the dull one aside and keep cutting. :D
It looks good with an 18” bar. I got mine with a 16” bar, because it’s all I’ve ever used on a 50cc saw. 16” for 50cc 20” for 70cc. A co worker...
It’s a top handle. We also have a non mtronic 201 top handle that’s been sidelined since we got mtronic 201. They are both work saws not owned by...
Here are the 2 loads of hickory I got today. Only 1 made the loaded truck pics thread, because phone was stuck to my head when I dumped the...
I like the mtronic. I Use a 201cm 261cm 462cm If the 261 sits for 5 min after running it needs to be started on choke. The 462 is not finicky and...
[MEDIA]
Hickory, sourwood and White Oak [ATTACH]
I have a pic [ATTACH]
Good Morning all, I see T.Jeff Veal is on here early this morning. I was hoping to only haul wood today, but remembered another tree sized limb we...
When I started doing tree work, my boss only bought Oregon chain. Eventually I got to try Stihl chain and noticed how much longer it held an edge....
I may have the exact model, but I’ve worn red wings most of my life. They discontinued my favorite model. I grew up in Minnesota, my dad wore red...
A few good splitting sessions and my left glove will have holes. It’s a shame because they are broken in, greasy and fit like gloves.
Finally made it to my Stihl dealer today. Had to pay for the rolls of chain I ordered and needed some hp ultra. There was no 500 on the shelf....
Snagged a small sassafras and a few chunks of Willow oak. Sassafras is a rare find for me. This little guy got flattened by a monster pine. Tight...
Good Morning everyone! So much wood, so little time.
A youtuber did a wear test comparison between Dominator and synthetic supertech. There was an obvious difference in metal wear. I tried...
Stink wood = Northern Red Oak My pants reeked of it.
There are big trees down everywhere. The area is swarming with tree trucks, trailers, homemade chip truck boxes, pickups. anything and everything...
That’s what I was thinking. Looks like mostly decayed wood.