Good Morning! I’ve had 2 cups of coffee and I’m ready for take off.
My 2 guesses are a mossy white oak, or river birch.
It’s not common in my area. I have only gotten 2 bl and 1 hl in 10yrs.
I was worried you were slowing down. When I joined this site, it seemed like you had a bl thread every other day if not daily.
I’d bet some of both. Everything seems to be overly dramatic on the tv.
I usually change up the breakfast meat and scrambled or fried over light. None of it is heart healthy, but Ramsey’s recipe reads like a fast track...
Nah, I was pushed for time, so I couldn’t fill it up. Found a nice Red Oak for the next couple loads.
Little bit of white oak. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good Morning Y’all! Why is it Monday already? It might be the only dry day this week for me.
The ergonomics of that iron handle must be worth thousands.
I want to say the last 10’ 2x4’s I bought were $9.86 ea. It’s the reason I started using pallets for stacking firewood.
This is what I split yesterday and stacked today. [ATTACH] When I finished stacking, I split 2 Coffeetree trunks. It splits as easy as saltines.
Like the tailgate full of Stihl scabbards! :thumbs:
The hinge is super important, but there is a lot more to it. The species of tree, where the canopy load is, decay, notch depth, size of notch...
Once you’ve had raw cherry nothing else will suffice.
Good Morning, Supposed to be perfect firewood making weather today. Stay safe everyone!
Reminds me of people who want there trees cut down for the value of the logs, or the guy who wants giant white oak stump root balls grubbed out...
My spine doc told me the chiropractor can not change a physiological disorder, but a chiropractor relieved the pain of a bulging disc in my neck....
The 462 is worth the sacrifice of an ear chewing or 2 and a few cold nights. Lol I’ve never driven a Porsche, but I’d say it’s like having a...
I’d give my sister a discount regardless of the character of her husband and children. Maybe bump up your regular price and charge her $260.