Good Morning, The floodwaters have subsided and today will be sunny and 70. Perfect weather to cut up and haul home a red oak.
Creek’s flooded and shut down some roads. Fallen trees shut down some roads.I saw some apartment buildings and businesses that were flooded, but...
I’m gonna say it’s a big Sassafras
Yes whatever it is, it looks easy to split, nice score!
Good Morning all! We’ve had 3” of rain and it’s still pouring rain. I hope there is no wind with this system. Summertime temps and thunderstorms...
It looks like the wood is surrounded by a giant anaconda.
Nice I like the giant rock too!
Some of the neatest symmetrical stacks I’ve seen. :thumbs:
Did you eat the peecan?
Good Morning, it’s pouring rain, but I’m grateful for a day of being still, if no trees fall.
Canopy structure reminds me of Hawthorn.
Splitting to live and living to split 2021
That is super interesting, but I couldn’t afford to use my saws if I had to use MotoMix. I do appreciate using the best stuff in prized...
I concur, using saws and cutting up the logs is fun. We have had a stretch of warm weather since zeta whacked us. More tropical storm rain tomorrow.
My wife and daughter both come out to greet me when I dump wood. Deep down I know they love having wood piles everywhere and me.
I see a piece of red maple, the smooth bark. The deeply furrowed bark, I’m not sure. Wood doesn’t look like ash.
Ok, but I think my daughter is worried about me. She says I have enough.
These are today’s loads [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Bigger truck, more wood [ATTACH]
A hoarder should never be involved with storm clean up. I can’t stop hauling trees home. I. Can’t. Give. Up. Please send an interventionist!