Nice setup! :thumbs:
Load of plump northern red oak logs [ATTACH]
Drugs are bad. I’ve seen them take down and ruin lots of good smart and pretty people including an ex wife and best friend. If you like having $...
The 441 cuts great, but I never got along with the starting procedure. Since new, the one I use at work takes forever to warm up, so I more often...
One pile two sixties [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Jacked up double post edited
A bent link, driver, mashed driver from chain jump, or worn drive sprocket can all cause loose tight loose chain.
Did Asplundh take it down? They would leave it. Never burned any Silver, but I’m heating with some red rn. Those big rounds will fill a rack up quick.
Elm is my guess.
Primo wood with little to no decay. :yes:
Good Morning, 2 day workweek and back to making firewood. We may see our first below freezing temps. Stay healthy and warm!
Same genus, but 2 different species. Willow Oak (Quercus phellos) is fast growing and will dry faster than Northern Red Oak(Quercus rubra). The...
Joyride is a winner for me, especially if it’s someplace I’ve never been. Leaf blowing will interfere with firewood activities for me. My wife is...
I thought this was a good video, because I’ve had a burning hand and melted plastic. [MEDIA]
Good Morning Y’all! It’s my twenty something anniversary today. I had a reminder on my calendar yesterday afternoon and for 6am this morning. Have...
Right now it’s fall leaf color. The bark is different, the wood is not as dense. It resembles Pin Oak, but the leaf is wider. Got most of the...
News footage of NC flooding [MEDIA]
I dump it on my gravel drive, fill in low spots in the weed lawn, dump it on wood chips, dump in the garden and dump around trees.
Load of scarlet oak [ATTACH]
[MEDIA]