I am the arborist for an acc school, so my house is the dump site for straight hardwoods, or anything unusual that is fairly straight and good to...
Yes sir, my job is making wood, so it all gets delivered.
Saltine cracker easy splitting It is comparable to splitting sassafras Grows in zones 3-8 including NJ
This is a stump of a Coffeetree i cut. I didn’t keep the other pics. [ATTACH]
I’m not as ambitious as you. I don’t know if I’d burn wood if I had to leave home to get it.
I drive past a juvenile detention center almost daily that has a big ash and cherry cut up in the yard and think about how you would go after it.
I’ve only had an issue with an 084 scorching sprockets on a 30” and 36” bar. The hole is for grease, but I never grease the sprocket. I may hit it...
Kentucky Coffeetree final answer If it splits like saltines than I’d be more confident in my answer. Wood color and growth rings look right and it...
Mine go into the stacks, so with each pickup load, or bag brought into the house there are several strips included. Some wood, I think ash and...
He is probably keeping the good stuff or giving it to someone else and using you to save on tipping fees. Primo trees are cut down everyday.
Working on my post count eh Sorry you had to process a giant trash tree. That would infuriate me to have to expend energy and $ to get rid of...
One also makes me think boxelder
One could be red and I agree with you on Norway
The function of mtronic is to adjust air fuel according to conditions ie elevation, temp, humidity, dirty filter.....
I’ve been cutting and splitting in short sleeves the past few days, but burning red oak that was dead standing for at least 1yr before css 2yrs...
I have a depth gauge that also works as a groove cleaner. It came in this kit that I bought mainly for the pouch, because I don’t use the file...
it’s my understanding that you don’t have to recalibrate unless you have disassembled the saw. The dealer sets it prior to purchasing and you just...
[MEDIA]
You have plenty of rounds in queue to split. More is always better
In NC and the basement stove has been burning around the clock for a few weeks. We are super allergic to cold. :coldfire: