Here is a 462 modified for k&n [MEDIA]
Working off the weeks worth of food I ate yesterday with this classic. [ATTACH]
Did you find the metal? Hopefully not with your saw.
That’s some nice clean straight wood. I love getting red oak logs that size.
Price List – Go Native Trees
You have to download the price list
There are many mail order native tree nurseries, but I have used this one with good success. Go Native Trees – Dedicated to the understanding,...
Dang someday I hope I find a like new saw that I forgot buying. :thumbs:
There are also nurseries that sell bundles of bare root native trees. You have to get them planted before the roots dry out, so you have to...
That is my limited experience with pine. A piece with too much rosin turning it a jet engine. I have access to better wood, so I don’t consider...
Get as much of the root system as possible. Can be difficult with oak because it starts out with a big tap root. Water is the key to a trees...
Dogwoods are hard. If they don’t like the location there is nothing you can do. Too much water and they get root rot, not enough and they die....
Once my wife had the tree up after Halloween. Your tree looks nice. Good Morning everyone, hope y’all have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. My two...
Good for you. I see landowners mowing acres of grass and wonder why they wouldn’t plant trees, at least to save gas $. I understand people like...
Depends on the situation and danger level. I may walk it down with notches or hook a chain and backhoe to it and drag it out, or hook it to winch...
I don’t replace sprockets that often. Depends on saw and sprocket type. Stihl pro saw sprocket replacement is easy and doesn’t require a rope in...
Supposed to be 68 in my corner of NC on Thursday. Turkeys and travelin is going to screw up a perfectly good firewood day.
He is the one who compared supertech and Dominator
Jeez I have millions in my wood piles. :banana:
I can still see grass get that crap covered up! Nice looking piles.