I see big overhead on that lot.
That sucks, sorry for your loss.
Keep cutting, you will get better at keeping your chain out of the ground. I challenge myself all the time with how much I can get cut before I...
Have you asked Santa for more saws?
Cheap canopies over them? In my yard it doesn’t take long before the earth and worms start turning oak shorts into dirt.
:popcorn:
King of the wood jungle [ATTACH]
I have more ash than I ever have and not just from too much pecan pie.
I’d put a throw line on it.
[MEDIA]
Good Morning All, First long johns morning for me. High will be in the 40’s, so I’m sure I’ll return home to an empty hearth rack.
My brother likes to bbq so Santa is giving him a pile of pignut for Christmas.
Horse chestnut [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Just a public service announcement for Stihl saws. If it’s not on the shelf, your dealer can order the current production saw you want. I’ve never...
I agree with all the Horsechestnut responses. There is one 100yds from me and the nuts and bark are identical. I can take a bark pic. There were...
Sweet wood score! The area looks like woods outside my back fence line.
This finally showed up on Wednesday and got around to using it yesterday. It’s amazing how a simple tool can drastically change a routine. Rolling...
I thought this was interesting. A Locust is putting on new growth in November. [ATTACH]
Yes as far as I know he conducts business through email. Contact information available on his video descriptions.
I think he sells the part to do this if you want it on your saw.