This summer I cut down a big dead eab ash that was rock hard and dulled my saw in the bucket.
Maybe the wood will force him to gift himself a smoker to match the wood, or build a cinder block grill in his backyard.
Thanks, I will give him shorts and long and scraps to make sure all bases are covered.
I know a small engine mechanic/chainsaw dealer that works out of a building at his house. He has Stihl and Husqvarna new and used. The most saws...
I know a female mobile small engine mechanic. I like her, because she troubleshoots than explains what’s wrong, shows me where to buy the part and...
So cutting these splits in half? [ATTACH]
I know he has a smoker, but I want to give him enough to pit cook a bunch of shoulders, or whole hog. At this price my gift should be worth more...
With Hickory. Does any form work better than another? 4” diameter cut up limbs, big splits, small splits, all the above? Giving my brother some...
The cleaning wipes and tp came back and has disappeared again in my town. Stretch out your supply.
How does chainsaw pics ever fall to 2nd page? Saturday saw porn to bump it back up. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I love these 2 saws. The 462 is 10/10 for...
Maybe crabapple? Bark looks just like White Oak.
I don’t recall ever seeing a bombogenesis, but it’s headed towards the NE this morning. We had torrential rain last night and it’s windy now....
I saw a barely used 362 in a pawn shop for $625. I was there for ffl, so that’s where my $ went.
A guy has stopped by my house 3 days in a row asking to purchase some of my treasure, so I guess I’ll let go of a pickup load today. He pointed to...
That’s what double cabs are for. ;)
I grab another saw of course. I have a 40cc, two 50cc, two 70cc, one 90cc, one 121cc. Stopping to sharpen jacks up my work flow.
The extendable battery powered Stihl pole saw is the way to go. A lot lighter than gas powered and less noise.
Some more unsolicited advice on chains and sharpening. I recall seeing a pic of your sharp chain and it had too much hook, so it will dull faster....
That Shindaiwa red really stands out in the forest.
I guess the annual growth engulfs the thorns just like an old limb. Layers keep stacking on and the thorn stays on the same ring it arose from.