The grooves and holes in the drives are for moving oil. Just a change of design.
More is better! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The last of a big red oak that fell across a road.
Nice load of white oak limbs. Cleared this tree off a house yesterday. [ATTACH] I will have to pull out the west german to cut up this stink...
A drone can put a bomb on your SIM card. How do you prep for that?
Good Morning, Zeta wood hauling to the house begins today. White Oaks and Hickory mostly.
Yes wedges, cant hook or peavey ftw Sticks jammed in the cut will hold it open too, but might as well have a bag of wedges in the tool kit.
Good Morning all, my week of sleeping in and firewood is over and I’m going back to work. More wind last night when the cold front came in. Kept...
If I had 70acres of hills and a tractor with a winch and a winch skidding cone I’d drag them to where I wanted to cut split and stack. I endorse...
Freeze warning for us. Had both stoves going last night. Blackgum in the basement and Red Maple on the main floor. Blackgum sucks splitting, but...
My wife inoculated some oak logs 2yrs ago and she finally got some shiitake. [ATTACH]
This will be your next firewood maker especially for those who burn Ailanthus. Not good for vineyards and orchards. Spotted Lanternfly
Power was restored last night, but still no cable and internet. :eek: Should get a lot done this weekend if there is no tv and wormhole...
Still no power at my house. I can’t remember being out of power for this long. Went for a drive and saw a bunch of utility trucks and a mile down...
I didn’t make it to the Stihl shop today, since all hell broke loose and we lost power and still don’t have power. The good news is there should...
its blowing trees down all over. Neighbor just lost a big White Oak and red maple.
Backside of zeta and the wind gusts are unreal.
No I’m just looking if it’s on the shelf. I need a chain and some mix.