We have a lil amish metal shop near here that makes SS stove and chimney pipe...they are VERY reasonable on the price of the stove pipe, but their...
Supervent is expensive? I'm not saying its the cheapest out there, but I do think it is the cheapest of the stuff out there that is of reasonable...
Really? Post #2
Those leaves look more like rhododendron than oak to me! :rofl: :lol:
I was thinking when I saw this photo that it has a very oakey look to it [IMG]
I thought males had the berries...this some sort of trans tree?! :eek:
Yup, that's the "stump chain" line! :thumbs:
Slow day at the shop?! :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Well, glad to hear you are up n about anyways! :thumbs:
I said Ford blue...not that blue! :rofl: :lol:
Got one set of wheel bearings done today...looks like the inner bearing tried to lock up at one point...it was obvious that it had spun on the...
Is it? Looks like its 2 to me...:binoculars:
What they said ^ ^ ^ :binoculars:
It wouldn't shock me...gotta remember what business I'm in...the only thing that shocks me is how much stuff has went up in the last 3 years!
X2 Ohio
Been thinking about similar issues myself...our pump hasn't been out since I've been here (98) and don't think it was out right before me either!...