How tall is the chimney...and is it internal or external? (to the house) You can also lower your (well attached!) cell phone down for some video...
There's a low spot near Mansfield Ohio, Possum Run Rd, that's often the coldest spot in Ohio during winters low temps, so I know that...
Just saw there is a frost warning for somewhere in northern Minnesota in about 8 hours from now...supposedly the first one in the states for...
He got tired of waiting on you...probably pounded a few n :sleeping:
Off topic, but when n where was that? I worked in that area for a time and its usually ~10* warmer than NEO...and we didn't have any temps near...
Yup, pretty much a case by case basis with 8x8
And why do so many of the climate alarmist (icebergs melting/sea level rising etc. etc.) own beachfront property?!
No like!
It depends on how much mortar is spooged out between the joints, and if there are offsets in the tiles...the best thing to do is to find a piece...
10 day forecast here shows a low of 48* Thursday morning...:)
That's cuz I don't trust any of them :D
There it is. :handshake: You take the money out of this "climate change", it all suddenly evaporates...well, the "scientists" parts anyways, I'm...
Looks like you have a good plan, and are working it...that wood on the wall will need trimmed back further since that's singlewall (18" CTC...
Never seen one...or anything other than a 90* tee/clean out...
Yup! :thumbs: The boy goes through 2, maybe 3 pants sizes per year anymore...ain't nobody can afford all that! :makeitrain" :rofl: :lol:
Oh, for sure...and before kids too...
When I worked at the mill we suddenly got a 2 week layoff because of a large cancelled order...went home, packed up, headed to Sarasota for a...
X10!!!
You mean...Al Gore lied to us?! :jaw: :bug: I stand up and applaud these 1609 scientist loudly, and longly! :handshake:
You would have to catch it at just the right time of the year, but even if then, according to the equilibrium moisture chart poster in resources...