You talking stovepipe, or chimney pipe? Never seen stovepipe that screws together. And to Hoytman s point...I agree with maximizing 45* angles,...
You use the slop in the fit of the pipe/fittings to just tweak it a bit, then pin it in place with 3 stainless screws
I used to always ride with dad to the sawmill to get sawdust for bedding in the barn...I'll never forget the oak smell at the mill...to me its the...
So these will be for next year now, right?
I need to show that to the neighbor...he runs around in an old Dodge Cummins with the drivers door just flapping in the wind! :eek: [IMG]
About how long is that horizontal run to the 45 going to be? That will affect draft more than the 45 will...but if the chimney is tall enough, it...
I have a cheap 120v electric saw that I use to cut the occasional oddball in the garage...I need to figure out some sort of cutting box for it...
Ah ha! :salute:
Hats?
Wow, can't beat that deal with a stick! Congrats!
My employer is the same...broke whenever it's time for raises. Not the rest of the time though
Not by itself...but coupled with the fact that it's like that everytime you buy anything, yes. You can never get ahead though, as soon as you get...
I think you also just scored todays FHC "you suck" award! ;) :thumbs:
How do you know that's where he was headed? :whistle: ;) :p :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Yup! Been there many times...go for a nice fall ride and stay out too long (and don't bring the right clothes to do so) you feel every lil cold...
Nope.
That would be a lot like when Fred puts Dino out for the night and he just comes right back in through the window
I had one...it actually was the coal burner model, the only difference is that they have air holes that can be opened up on the ash door for under...
Our neighbor 2 miles down the side road has one too...we can hear it no problem
3-2-10 Rule for Chimney Height This is a pretty basic rule for chimney construction. A chimney must project at least 3 feet above the roof on its...