Nice job...I'm not familiar with the goat method though...:whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
And in the off season...:D [IMG]
Use an old treadmill to send it down the conveyor... :whistle: :startled: :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
Anybody else see a problem here... [IMG]
Looks good! I've done this several times, never had one break in the same spot again...works great on firebrick too!
Sweet!! :yes::yes:
Just FYI, I think those "skate wheel" type conveyors would be more problematic with firewood...catching an edge, jamming up, etc...plus I think...
[IMG]
Yup...makes me want to buy some, and I don't even need them! :rofl: :lol: You can get motorized ones too...more $ though. Also, see edit to post...
Oops, I missed the "face" part...
Don't have use for one anymore, but that's a pretty slick idea
Like I've mentioned here before...shopping carts are only $0.25 at Aldi :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol:
I see stuff like this for sale all the time...sometimes even cheaper than this. EDIT: I forgot to attach the pic! :hair:
Husky? She a "talker"? My buddy has one that is...very vocal! Nice blind! :yes:
Can't beat that with a stick! :yes:
Company car? :D Good job on loading the inventory...I still prefer mine out in the garage though :stacker:
The title fooled me...I thought you decided to keep something you bought to flip :rofl: :lol:
That looks like a well stacked and secure load...and I would totally do that! :whistle: :thumbs: :rofl: :lol: This coming from the guy that...
Yeah, if you go to the doc with lockjaw after eating BL pods, you might get some looks...or a lecture :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol: