I just used a circular saw
If you used ceramic insulation then I'd leave it sealed...reason being is that ceramic insulation in a cavity like that will absorb and hold any...
Do your bears leave those messy stinky piles in the woods?! :fart:
It can stop water droplets, but still pass vapor...
Good job...wish somebody would choot the rest of them!
You hear that eatonpcat , no need to bathe in the crick this year! :startled:
I dunno why I gained 50 lbs over the winter doc!
Rated for water temps up to 310*F...I'd like to see that one!
Yup, just another day in the life...:thumbs: That's exactly what I had going on...ladder rack and plywood.
Oh it was fairly dry...I think most of that went into the "on deck" stacks when I got it home.
Place I worked for in the past built a 10' pickup bed for a customer on a Chevy 3500 dually...obviously had to lengthen the frame too...it was a...
Never seize works...graphite powder can too, but can be messy (the NS can be too if not careful!) and I've also heard of people using cooking...
Finally got that pic and measurement...the ports are 3/4" NPT, but the actual holes into the cyl are roughly 9/16"...a lot bigger than the 3/8"...
So you paid to have a pedestal, and now they want another $44o to order something that they screwed up? Yeah, I don't think so Jim...
They make both single and doublewall stovepipe
It wasn't a joke...it happened! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I'll never in all my days ever forget when Kenis showed up to walts GTG...
X2
Did you try your splitter on any of it? The ash, locust and aspen should split fine with the electric, the elm, well, it just depends on the tree...
That's weird...totally opposite of how elm usually acts
Too bad...I guarantee that firewood stacking goats would be a big hit with this crowd! :rofl: :lol: