No snow over there Midwinter? We have 5-6 on the ground less than a half hour due west!
Kubota B3300 here. No complaints excep that it doesn’t have the quick attach for the FEL. The machine is capable of doing things you shouldn’t...
Home Alone is my dads favorite Xmas movie. I don’t care for it much but will watch with him from time to time.
Ah gotcha, you wrap a rope around the wood to carry it through the door. I was thinking you lead your horse in the house or something. I’m silly!
With a horse lead rope?
Excellent score! Why not burn the pine? If I had to cut it down and deal with the brush but if it was laying in logs like that I’d be all over it.
Oh yeah, mix of maple and birch in the wood beast.
25* in SONH, no precip. Here yet. However wifey says school has been unofficially called off for tomorrow and the parts guys at work we’re talking...
I have had my eye on that trailer I’d be inerested in hearing a review when you get to use it some.
The plow that fisher reccomends for 2015 on F150 is a piece o crap. I believe it’s called the HT. When the plow is on the truck it’s so small that...
To be fair the heat reclaimer didn’t help. But it’s hard to believe that the pipe had been swep this or last year. And you said that the guy...
I’m quit sure I bought my current stove from the same guy! He is still selling stoves, I visited him for a shop heater this fall. An interesting...
My wife helps by running the splitter and stacking. She wants nothing to do with the gathering and lugging home
Nice work, how are you liking the rubber roof material?
Personally I wouldn’t run a stove without a damper in the pipe. You won’t always need it but when you do it can be a lifesaver.
papadave has had the best advice, learn how the stove runs while you are home then you will be more comfortable when you leave.
I think that box on the pipe is meant to put out more heat? I think they are generally looked at as a major cause of creasote. Extracting heat...
Not knowing what you have for a stove I’ll tell what we do. I usually get up early and stoke the stove let it get up to temp then close up the...
28*F OAT, cozy 68 inside. Burning maple and birch at the moment. Just lit the shop stove with som bio bricks to supplement the junk wood I’m...
[ATTACH] We recently purchased a new vehicle, the old carolla with 250k wasn’t worth much as a trade so we kept it and will run it as a 3rd car...