I thought this was a wives tale, just throwing it out there... With the salt my lab might lick it into the ground!
I would let it rot in a different location but it is drirectly in front of the house it will bother me to look at it.
The Kubota will make a creator then!
I like the charcoal idea. I can dig it but I’m not sure I’ll be able to pull it out of the hole into the woods.
Thanks. I seem to remember a Norwegian mebmber doing the same with splits. Ifrc he burnt the whole tree to get rid of the stump!
Yup just this one here. I have had stumps ground in the past but it leaves a lot of roots to deal with.
[ATTACH] Here’s for the folks that like pics!
Took a birch tree down in front of the the house this fall. The stump is probably 20 inch diameter. I was curious what people do to get rid of the...
I get 404 error as well.
I have been looking at the Sopka magnum. However the 3k price tag is a big lump to swallow.
That thing is sweet!
Dang zombies are everywhere!
There must be more to this story!
I was going to comment that I hope it turns out better than the Grizwalds!
Off to get the Xmas tree with the family today . It alway bugs me to lay in the snow and cut a tree with a bow saw when there are better tools at...
Hoard on, whenever you can!
Once the snow covers the stuff in the yard that needs to get done it’s out of sight out of mind. Try xcountry skiing or snowshoeing. Good...
Born and raised in New England. Either you embrace winter/snow or your miserable 5 months out of the year. I certainly don’t enjoy getting up...
I actually like the snow, call me crazy!
I think the possibility of mold is there but that’s about it.