Great minds think alike!
Sunday fun-day! Got my shopping in yesterday, today I’ll split and get some wood stacked. Just waiting for a reasonable hour to start the...
[ATTACH] This guy was 900. Unfortunatly no longer in operation.
[ATTACH]My last log hook up dried out. After trying a few different outfits found this load for 600$. Logs are 16 foot instead of the usual 20. I...
No sparks?
[ATTACH] Brought a load over to a senior friend that said he doesn’t have enough to get through the winter. Unfortunately it’s still pretty wet...
Good to see you post. I always like to see your pics!
Thought we would make it to single didgits but are sitting at 10f fight now. Maple in the wood beast.
How much does a new frame cost? I’ll pay 50 bucks a year to get more life out of my vehicle.
Check out Fluid film. It smells nasty and isn’t the easiest to spray but it hold on better than oil. I do my vehicles once a year.
I know some folks that have “divorced” for this reason. Tho they are still committed to each other as ever.
The rate of decay in modern vehicles is pathetic! Uncle had a similar rig the trailer reciever tore off the frame towing on the highway. Luckily...
Get well soon!
[ATTACH] I was able to get out and enjoy the beautiful day yesterday as well!
These work great. I’ll have to pick some up when I’m in town today. Thanks for the heads up!
[ATTACH] Might take awhile and leave a big hole but the little tractor will get it done. Probably will have to get the neighbor to drag it into...
I don’t really want to pour anything on it as it’s pretty close to my well.
Thanks for the reply’s guys!
[ATTACH] I’m all about the leaf blower fire starter! And when I don’t have time to watch a brush bile burn it makes quick work of it!
Don’t want to beat a dead horse here but people should be very careful dumping hot ash out side! Ash can stay hot for a long time, it’s best to...