Why cut the log then glue it back togeather? Just use the log un cut? I just reread the op. I’d try to find some smaller dia. Logs that I could...
When I’m skiing it’s alway the last run when I get hurt. I have learned that when I’m tired it’s time to quit! No matter the activity
Seems everybody is offended lately, one way or another.
I’m sorry if I offended anybody it wasn’t my intent.
Wait! Kimberly is a dude!? Not to be mean but I alway pictured a woman when I read the posts.
Happy new year horders! Hoping to finish the shop cleaning project today. It’s fairly wet out there today I have been able to avoid making my...
Headed out ice fishing with the boy. Happy Sunday hoarders!
I gave up today once the mud started to soften. Hoping for cooler weather!
mornin, quick trip to town to get some 2 stroke oil and a couple other things. Then back home to Finnish cleaning the garage for the “organized...
46 this morning looks like the highest temp of the day. Wind is blowing in the cold air supposed to drop into the 20’s. But the sun will be out.
Wifey is making pea soup with the leftover ham bone from Xmas! Yum! Excellent on a day like today!
[ATTACH] The ‘bota helping with wood chores!
No it isn’t a bad thing at all. Biggest problem is where to start!
Looking at the weather radar looks like today is going to be an indoor day. Time to fire up the shop heater!
[ATTACH] To this
[ATTACH]From this
Looks like the same valve I just replace on my huskee. Dang those fittings were tight. Had to use a 3 foot cheater pipe on the wrenches!
Let the wood beast burn down last night. Quick rake and clean out this morning threw some maple on coals and she’s off! Hopefully the rain doesn’t...
Happy d day Midwinter!
We have a pneumatic crusher at work for used oil filters. It would be overkill on a can! Plus I usually just crush them on my forehead!