I agree. I have a large family and sometings that were passed down to others were not taken care of. I know he is upset about it. If I show him...
Well it won’t be easy he is a horder of a different sort but we shall see.
My uncle has my grandfathers anvil and forge in storeage I’m hoping if I show some interest he will let me use them instead of letting them...
It was certainly an excellent Xmas gift. First project is a fire poker, how appropriate. I was handed a length of 5/8 round mild steel and was...
I have always had in interest in blacksmithing but no real avenue to get started learning. A local forge offers a 6 week intro course somehow my...
Looks like you both had a good time. Can’t ask for more!
Very interesting. The ice around here stinks this year. I’m headed 4 hours north next weekend in search of lake trout. Fishing a spot I have never...
Right on, I’d like to take you up on that sometime. Do you use decoys or bait to draw the fish in?
My point was most “off road” vehicles are only slightly different than there “on road” siblings. It was not to bash or offend people’s choice in...
Thanks for the info, I think your truck looks good in the driveway with evidence you use it as a truck. I’m a Ford guy and with them any “off...
I did not realize Toyota put a super charger on some of the Tacoma’s I stand corrected
[ATTACH] Tires,shocks, and stickers. Same truck
Or it’s the same truck with stickers on it. Lol
I believe he said it was a NewYorker coal stove
I find Sunday’s are the best for hoarding. I say it’s my church, being outside mostly solo with only my thoughts. Sometimes it’s scary...
We don’t have fish spearing here but that looks like a blast. On the bucket list.
Some of us live close enough to help with hydro splitting if anyone was interested...;)
Ahem,... I believe scavenger is a Mrs.
Holy moly! You got some wood in that Toyota!
I believe I have seen some pics of DaveGunter s wood shed made of logs. I think his is pretty slick!