[ATTACH] Excellent! My son and nephew (4 years old) joined me. We caught lots of yellow perch, crappie, pickerel and a couple largemouth bass....
Setting the hard side out today for a derby tomorrow. I’ll set some lines while we are getting the house tied down.
I heard this on the news today. Sad story, do they know what the cause was?
Around here they have whole tree chippers. The chips fetch more than the logs.
I’m quickly realizing this may be an expensive hobby...
I think I’d run it on 100 lb tanks. They can legally be transported and filled. Coal is around here but not readily acessable
[ATTACH] I just tried the link I don’t think it’s going to work
https://www.ebay.com/urw/Propane-Forge-Knife-Making-Blacksmith-Gas-Forge-Farriers-Furnace-Hf2-U-s-a/product-reviews/null I have been eying this...
I like them as well but agree the range could be better.
Could always open some windows just a crack to cool the house down enough to convince your lady you need some heat;)
Thanks
Excellent thanks for the encouragement. I don’t think it will be a wall hanger. I will keep the bees wax info in my hat for future projects!
[ATTACH] So I finished the shop part of my first project. From here I will wire wheel and clean it up then put it to use. It was made from round...
After letting the ash cool in a metal bucket with a lid I dump them on the vegetable garden area then till them in in the spring. I have been...
A stove with a catalytic combustor to burn the wood more efficiently. Like a blaze king or Woodstock there are other manufacturers out the these...
Its good to hear you found a good home to live in and a good woman to share it with. You must have an outdoor fire pit? Gotta satisfy the fire...
Thanks for the tip. Is it possible to use a wood stove to heat? The wood beast usually has a belly full of hot coals.
If your a cheapie like me I cut them in half!
The cheap ones that give a rash too!
Finally got a chance to meet a FHC member face to face today. Thank you again Luneyburg. What a great group of folks here at FHC!