I just saw Pete suggested the same thing:doh:
Could you put a couple cinderblocks in the boat behind the axle to lighten the toung weight? It will be a pain to mess with the blocks but much...
I haven’t tried it yet but I have heard people talking about throwing a split of dry pine on the coals to burn them down. I have a bunch of pine...
[ATTACH] Looks beautiful! All the lakes around here have McMansions littering the shoreline. Most are empty all winter long. We fished New...
Cut them down quick like!
We have a private well so when the power goes out there is no water. I keep a 50 gallon drum in the basement full of water for toilet flushing. My...
To funny the misses makes a point to not try to talk to me while I’m snoozing. Much less filtering in a sleepy haze!
This is the main reason I have stuck with the wood beast. She may burn more wood but there are no parts to crumble after2 years. Sorry I can’t...
Absolute steel
Nice catch! Are the sticks in the pic to mark the hole after you leave? Wouldn’t want to step in that one!
Those will be some heavy rounds!
This thread is from 2014
Sorry for the misquote
I agree. The guy is probably an idiot and didn’t even think about anybody but himself. I think I’d have a polite conversation and if he doesn’t...
Agree it’s funny but had to act fast with my son sitting next to me. Thought a heads up might be in order
Yikes don’t watch that with the 4 yo sitting next to you! Lol
Beautiful place you have there Flamestead. Reminds me of family property in central Maine. Got plenty o rocks here in New Hampshire. Anybody...
It’s not a bad idea to lower the spare from time to time to ensure things aren’t froze up when you need it.
It’s for the spare tire winch. Goes between the crank rod and winch they have several different patterns like a locking lug nut
This coming weekend is the annual Meredith rotary club derby on lake winnipesaukee. Unfortunately it looks like the local lakes are taking a...