Now it’s time to grill and chill!
[ATTACH] Here’s an it happend pic!
[ATTACH]
I don’t have much for wood to throw on but I do have these. Good enough?[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Reverse sear it is. I have added the butter before when the wifey wasn’t looking she mentioned how the steak was excellent if she only...
I’ll be grilling some ribeyes this afternoon any of you guys have any suggestions? I’ll be using briquetts in Webber kettle grill. I have a flat...
Sun is up, I’m getting fuel mixed for the saw and batteries charged in the work tunes. We had 3 cord of logs delivered this week and today is...
[ATTACH] No kindling or paper needed with this bad boy.
Nice pics yooperdave!
I’m my book it’s smart not cheap. I was always taught to use what you have to get the job done.
Like the rear window protection!
We had some for dinner and washed it down with a Guinness. There will be a boiled dinner for lunch at work tomorrow. I use vinegar as well.
Sounds like a great score all around!
Nice score! Can you back your truck right up to the wood or do you have to carry it to the driveway? I imagine the ground is getting soft in Conn.
Yes thats in my house. I think it’s probably closer to 5 cord. I’m heating with an old steel stove similar to a fisher in an in insulated...
I’m not real familiar with the firelight. Other than there was a burned out firelight in the house when we bought. I looked into getting it back...
All you guys burning 2-3 cord a winter are really making me want to make the switch from the smoke dragon to a more modern stove!
[ATTACH] All of this(2 rows deep). Well except for one pallet left. Started burning early this year with a cold snap at the beginning of the...
[ATTACH] We went back up to the big lake yesterday. My boy caught his limit on lake trout. Not my favorite fish to eat but he wanted to keep them...
[ATTACH] Sun rise over the northern end of lake winnipasukee. A cool 8 degrees f to start the day.