Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Eric, and to all my pellet friends. Be with family, drink, eat, enjoy, relax, and be warm.
Bought my ammo online.....about $86 + shipping. Way cheaper than Gander.
As long as you & the family are OK, that's all that matters....."things" can be fixed/replaced.
Hope that was a customer stove Don, and not yours......that's just plain ridiculous. o_O
Spray w/ PB blaster the day before (if possible). Then a propane torch w/ small flame and heat the fan hub....try to stay away from the allen...
I like fall, cold, snow Christmas eve, everything melts the day after Christmas, and spring the day after that. :D
I'd give it a try w/ the pellet stove.....never know when you might need to use it for that. You'll know right away if it doesn't like the...
Ditto
Pretty rare, from what I can find out. Surprised you got rid of that one. Merry Christmas!!
Latest forecast for January....much warmer temps. Hope they're right <fingers crossed>: [ATTACH]
Well, all the parts that I could find that are correct(Tula star stamp) for this gun are in, including a correct stock. I'm keeping eyes open for...
Good idea.
Is that stove a '09 model, or is that just the year you installed it?
May not make any difference, but the ones I got had the white wrap.
More smiley's! More smiley's! More smiley's! More smiley's! More smiley's! More smiley's!
:drool: Now you got me drooling....gotta go stop there and check their stock.....can never have enough Sets.... OINK OINK!! UPDATE: Called...
I may have to make a stop at Lowes today to add to the stash.......:D
I've always had good results with the AWF's. And I have almost a ton left of the "Premium" (aka AWF) that I got at Lowes. Gonna start burning...
Nice review. Just a thought.... you doubled the feed rate to get heat, but did you raise the LBA too? More airflow usually helps eliminate...
Always nice to have options, especially less expensive ones. :)