Please be VERY careful with that!
Or the new homeowner, if I can find one. :confused:
True. Even Jay T. feels they're better than the Chow he likes so much. I still have about 40 bags of the "Premium" (aka AWF) in reserve, but the...
Gotcha. But what I mentioned might be a good idea too. The AWF would be a real good shoulder pellet in the spring....maybe will help save some...
Just did a count on what I'll have used this past December, adding 2 bags to my total to account for the remaining 2 days left in Dec. I'll have...
IMO, no reason to buy anything but the Sets, unless you're getting them to use as shoulder pellets in the spring.
I kinda like both ideas. The local hotel's nice fireplace is fitting, but mainly we talk about stoves on this forum, so maybe you can talk (or...
Some people are just !@#$%&* spoiled :mad:
And the originator of the technique should get kudo's in the opening post.....the Krooser.:thumbs:
How about some of the good leaf blower how-to vid's?
Yep, probably a good time for most people to give the stoves their first full cleaning this season.....I imagine most stoves have gone through...
I just ordered me a cordless hammer.....I wonder how long it takes to charge up? :confused:
Yes, we'd like to know. It may help someone else in the future....unless it was the dreaded "user error". :whistle:
Oh, OK. Maybe here:...
Very nice units, and very reasonable price. Ball bearing output shaft too: http://www.gleasonavery.com/catalog/pellet-corn-stove-motors.html
Hey, what's a couple (hundred) bucks between friends? :D
I was thinking the same thing...wow.
:eek: Oh the horror.....
Good move. They're good units, so worth getting it running right.
Interesting that HD had those....I got mine from Lowes. I thought they burned very well....I think Jay thought they were even better than the...