Just curious....since we're on a new forum, does he still have to be called "Mr. Warm"? Most of the members who came over here from the "other...
Very similar, IMO. I burned both and didn't notice much difference. I'd be getting the AWF's normally, but Lowes charges more per. bag.
I agree....that's just crazy stuff. :eek:
Well, talk about a deflated balloon....called and all they have is GT's and the Premiums (AWF). Guess I'll stock up on some more FSU's at...
Happy B-day buddy! :thumbs: :drunk:
x2 Now I'm all excited....gotta call mine and see what they have in stock. :drool:
First of all, welcome to the forum. Secondly, the above quote is a HINT. lol :whistle:
Krooser, I hope both stoves are ready to kick out some serious heat. That Monday forecast with a high of -13 is downright scary. :eek:
LOL. I'm sure they do. On the serious side though, I was curious if you had any of the auger jam issues with them like you did with the hardwood?
Took a shot switching from the Sets to the TSC (Ligs) tonight. 10 degrees out & they have the house at 70 degrees.....just as good as the Sets....
Have you tried them in the Englander stove?
This may be another good reason to use a ThermGuard.....just 'sayin: http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/01/03/crews-battle-fire-in-marion-township/
Seemingly, but I'd rather have used a few gallons of oil than pay for replacement frozen pipes. Have you paid for a plumber to come in to your...
ThermGuard. I was one of the first to get one for my upstairs rooms.....works as advertised...great!
-2 outside, Somersets are in the hopper since last night. 70 in the main part of the house, 68 in the back. So far, so good.
Hey, that makes perfect sense.....to some people. It has to get really warm, so it'll be cold. I seem to remember a forum I used to go to where...
Hopefully you get the exhaust pipe with it. If not, don't forget it needs corn-rated pipe.
These guys are tough.
Maybe, but I looked at the owners manual. "Use clean shelled corn for fuel only. Do not use seed corn. DO NOT USE ANY OTHER TYPE FUELS! " That...
Happy Birthday Save$