You can say that again. 5 degrees (and dropping too) here in SE NY, and -12 windchill......and it's only 6pm! :eek: The Polar Vortex is upon...
There was shrinkage?? :rofl: :lol:
Hey bro....everything OK? I guess I rate pretty well in the Krooser book....see who he's got on the screen? :drunk: BTW, nice laptop....same...
Escape while you still can....screw the travel bans. :mad: You're welcome here....it's a balmy 7 degrees. :D
Windchill hit -30 here this morning at around 10am. Lowest I can recall. o_O
-30 windchill this morning at 10:30 am. Stove is on 8 out of 9....house is 70degrees. :)
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
As the very knowledgeable members above have said, some do it, some don't. IMO, rather safe than sorry. It only takes a minute (or less) to...
Just jumped over from the pellet pigs forum when I saw this new item. I posted this in the EPA forum, but thought it should be here too. Go...
Hey there, cordwood burners....I jumped over from the Pellet forum after I saw this news item. I figured you'd be interested. Not sure if this...
Gotcha.
Ditto....let us know how it turns out. Straight 30w in the truck??? Hmmmmmmmmm :zip:
Bottom line on this is that the shop vac will get some, but the LB seems to do the best job, overall. Speaking about the difficulties in getting...
Hey Doug. Refresh my memory on that......who & where?
Put the stove at #3 last night(hi/lo).....I had taken the dog out for her last walk and realized how warm it was. House was 69* this am. :D Also...
Welcome back Doug!
You may have to make an adapter, depending on the size & shape of the inlet on the LB. Also, make sure the one you buy is vacuum model.....some...
Have you checked the local Lowes? Don't know if you saw the thread I started about them a while back. The "Premium" brand sold by Lowes is...
Doggy, that Tractor Supply in Milton had their TSC brand, which were made by Lignetics.....I burned about 5 bags and they were right with the Seys...
Hate to say it, but the most common reason for an overfull burn pot is a lack of burn air......read that a dirty stove, plugged/dirty exhaust...