Typical....sleeping again. What you SHOULD be doing is filling that nitrous bottle attached to the radiator. Love the matched front tires.
Been there, "duhed" that. :confused:
Krooser's latest "sleeper" for this years local short track (after the snow melts in July). Fairly obvious why he doesn't have a "running" car....
So, I see another member from the "other" place has joined....Welcome mithesaint. :) You still a member over "there"?
No problem. :D
None of the pdvc, or pdv's are On-Off....they are always Hi-Lo on the stat. The PAH is a single auger design, and has both Hi-Lo and On-Off...
In addition to my above post, you could get a pdvc from Am-Fm refurbished by Mike at Englander for $799, or a pdv or pah for $999.....all come...
I'd recommend searching Craig's list for something inexpensive. There are usually a few Englander 25-pdvc or pdv's listed there, sometime very...
If you see ANY indication of pellet build up (more than what it looks like during normal burn, and after the cleaning), I'd raise the LBA to 6....
Everyone loves cool plumbing....almost as much as cool old cars.
As I remember from the "other" forum, they weren't a very good stove. Haven't been made for a long time, so a scarcity of parts is another...
DO get 3-4 bags of the Sets, even though they are pretty pricey.....pretty much universal support on the forum that they are one of the best for...
Oh, the horror.:eek:
I just replied to you about pellets on another thread, but IMO, the best deals there are the Hardwood Heat (aka Hamers Hot Ones), The Chow, Presto...
I'd check the big box stores first (Lowes, HD, & Tractor Supply). Brands to look for are Timber Heat, Premium, Somerset, Lignetics, Hamers, Stove...
The pump Mossberg Maverick 88 can be had w/ the short 18.5" barrel and extra capacity tube. I got mine at duck's sporting goods for $189 last...
OK, OK....let's take easy on the Krooser. He can't help it if he saw this video and had to get the latest work out device: [media]
I know you've gotten some serious snow lately, but be thankful you don't live over in the Tug Hill plateau region of NY.....east of Lake Ontario...
Did you notice the "new" 20 lb bag of Premium Softwood blend they will be coming out with soon? I wonder if it's 1/2 the price? :rolleyes:...
Wow....this is getting good. I gotta visit you wood burners more often. Carry on. :popcorn: