One thing to be careful about when replacing the gasket is that you don't stretch it while installing it in the channel. As for the amt. of time...
Yep, forgot that one. A quick disconnect at the stove connection will verify if it's clogged or not.
Cold is returning....going to be down near 0* here Tues night......teens and low 20's at night the rest of the week. :mad:
I love it!!!! :rofl: :lol: :thumbs: Denver for the win, even though I'm an NFC guy.
If you have a bad door seal, the air could be coming through the stove from the door instead of through the burnpot. If bad enough, that could...
Not sure what "getting too hot" means. Are you concerned the stove is going to overheat? It won't.....the stove will shut down if it overheats....
Welcome RockyMtnHigh!
Welcome to the friendly pellet & woodburners forum. :) There's nice mods & admins here.
Subby, if checking the above mentioned items doesn't result in any improvement, you might send the above requested pics, and make a phone call to...
True that. I'm reminded of a poster on another forum......does "Slickplant" remind you of fun times?
Bottom line....it's all about the heat output. I don't care what they look like.
Yep, noticed that in some of my bags too, but the stove doesn't care....and they make nice sparkles. :D
My cpm has a chain driven stirrer too, and that runs a little during every pellet dump (maybe 20 degrees rotation). I've had the stove for over 4...
Local Lowes doesn't have any of the "Premium" (aka AWF) in stock?
I think I found the problem: [ATTACH]
30* outside, 70* inside, the stove is chewing through some Premium (AWF), drinking the last Sam Adams White Christmas that I had stashed away....
I cut the entire top sealed edge off of a pellet bag w/ a razor knife, grab the top & hold it closed. Then, put the bag carefully upside down...
Ditto
:rofl: :lol:
Are you guys referring to a "CB" as the combustion blower, or control board? And what's a "BG"?