Foam filled...
Forecast looks a lil sketchy for Saturday, but that's what they said for today too... only had a passing shower where we were...not too bad...
I dunno man, looks like elm to me! ;) :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Been hot here this week...close to 80, woke up to 44 this morning though! Might hafta fire the lil fireplace stove in the LR in the next day or 2...
How about someone named "buzz" ? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
I painted part of the basement floor with epoxy garage floor paint, you know, the stuff with the color flakes that get sprinkled onto the wet...
Mmm....no, I don't think so. I think you still have better odds buying USA made, but that's not to say there isn't some issues with USA stuff...
I don't think anybody said that. But on average, odds are good that if it has the "made in china" label, garbage.
chineez factories are the same as any other, they build to the customers specs (or cost point) and can make good stuff, if that's the job...look...
Did your front wheel bearings go out then? :whistle: ;) :D
Boy do I know a few like that! Drives me crazy when trying to schedule a time to get together with them...almost impossible! :hair: Geez ow...
I've done both...it has to be put in sparingly in a car tire though, so it would likely only work on a very small slow leak, and did for me,...
That was a quick transition! :eek:
Guessin that's softwood, eh...:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
We can do that with sick time...they keep lessening the max amount all the time for new hires though
Been tied up on a project at work, plenty of OT, but progress on the splitter has slowed to a crawl. Not sure if I'll have it operational in time...
So that makes it sound like you can cash some of it out? We can't...wish we could though!
Congrats! :handshake:
Geez, I've seen NOS bikes darker than that! :thumbs: On my own stuff I just change what's in the reservoir, fairly often, but then the whole...
We used to get 'em all the time at the bike shop, (ATV) tires...no big deal as long as you make the shop aware...nothing like breaking the bead...