Pics OM.
Flash, flicker north of us, got a bit of rain.
Unlike!!
I have an Nvidia card.
Does your system have an analog sound output as well? Might have that set as default. I've got to change mine.
I will in about 6 months.
Oh my copy went fine just took bit of time. Made a large (2.75 gallons) batch of pickles today,I handled the hot water.
The last OS upgrade here resulted in many GB of little files being moved took a long time.
Well what's up IHP? Aging are you?
I got some Old Thumper one time tasted like cider vinegar.
LW just got older. Have happy happy.
What's this before dawn crap?
Time for a pizzing pill.
It varies but can be quite short at times and non light blocking containers can shorten it.
Old stock?
Oh yeah have home work from PT as well.
Kodi is running on the pi, Raspian failed to complete its load hardwired so I changed the software to load.
Out for delivery.
I cheat and run with a secure wallet under Linux takes the remembering of all those passwords out of the picture.
Got few drops need lots more.