On yours it is called a hopper.
I've dealt with it a lot, and yes some of them do very well with English.
At least the folks at Netgear didn't pizz me off where as the support group at Linksys did.
It was run in with their support group across the ponds a long time ago.
Listening to State Police Region 1 on my new toy and boiling 'matters.
STB no likey Linksys.
Another toy, Android based.
Out for delivery.
0 spikes.
Naw just reconfigure openElec appears they defaulted to Wireless.
Grump! Kodi on my Pi 3 is a bit wonki. No network connection. Blah.
Grump! Rolling an apple orchard today.
Snow ?
Why just 360 make it 365.XX.
What did you do to the kitty? Beat it?
KC says, "bite your tongue Pete."
Not better! Bad stuff.
I hate cleaning 'sote off things.
Excuses, excuses, always excuses. :p
I see no pellets in there let alone a ton :whistle: