Large Flue Plug of The Blue persuasion?
It needs a cleaning.
You can have it.
What little extra cleaning? With that pellet you need a jack hammer and diamond files to keep the burn pot clean.
No, that's once you burn enough to take into account that you can't burn ash.
Hey Larry what gives Stabbing in Chelsea leads to 6 arrests, drug bust in Greater Augusta Area
Doubt it I am very slow on the cane.Got to get my balance.
Off the walker on the cane during the day.
I fried a Prescott because of dust.
Not without a Good compressed air stream, you volunteering?
I try for 10 years out of a system. But I have several now. Keeps me busy, my Pi 3 is working as is my main system. Both feed the same hdtv....
Naw Vista will be wiped for a 32 bit version of *nix when I want to fight the multimedia software battle.
I haven't cleaned mine at least I can get down and backup with out needing someone to pull on me.
Ya never know until you look at it yourself.
Well it was the bosses system for her class back in '08.
Fixed it be.
Wife's Vista machine doesn't want to start so I won't be on a much.
Have fun!
You folks remind me of those who cannot actually do anything except press the on button.
Ah yes, 'BLOWS I'm on it now a particular nasty version called VISTA , wife's laptop. Meanwhile new toy is showing ZOOTOPIA on the big screen.